"I am the kind of girl who has to be told I love you every day; one who needs to receive a bunch of sweet messages once in a while. I need to be reassured that I am the only girl in your life most of the time; one who needs to be hugged often, to be protected, to be treated as someone special. I am the kind of girl who loves to be clingy — a reason why I need actions instead of words alone. I am the kind of girl who needs to feel loved. Otherwise, I won’t stay."
The long wait is over. Muchas Gracias mi amor @unrelent1ng! 😘😍❤️👌👏👍 (at KleyrDiaries.tumblr.com)
20 Facts About Me
tag, photodump, 20 facts about me,
So apparently I’m interesting enough to have been tagged! HAHA.
I’m pretty sure you guys have already heard/saw/tried/or whatever this 20 facts about me chain game that’s speading viral all over the Instagram world. And yes i’m joining the bandwagon! (I finally feel so human right now!!)
Thanks Patti for tagging me on Instagram!
- My real name is Claire Iris Gariega Gepullano. (A Real Name just so you know :3 ) But I prefer to be called KLEYR, or KLARA, or KLENG as what my close friends call me.
- I am an Accounting Technology student, trapped inside of a body that comes from a family of teachers. Currently studying at Central Philippine University. Will graduate this year. (hopefully *crossed fingers*)
- A genetically stick thin lass since I was a kid. I don’t stand that tall as what you see in the pictures I post.
- My parents and siblings mean everything to me. My mother is my life. I’d break my nose, instead of leg, for them which takes us to number 5.
- I have a fascination with noses. Don’t ask.
- My soul rests in Philippines. My mind is set in London. My heart belongs in Maldives & Brazil.
- I love everything about Lavender! It’s colour, scent, taste, and the flower itself! My second love is Mint and Pastel colors.
- I eat more than five times a day. One light meal for breakfast, one heavy meal for breakfast, two heavy meals for lunch, heavy meal dinner, then heavy snacks in between times. Be with me, and you will see. I eat so much yet i’m so skinny. *That fast metabolism tho*.
- I was never into make-ups, for pete’s sake! But I do love looking at people with MODERATE and LIGHT make-up.
- "SELF-PROCLAIMED" personal style & travel Blogger since 2010.
- I have 3 annoying brothers and a very pretty lil sis who doesn’t seem to be my sister at all (according to people, *physical features*). Well, I guess she looks like an angel *they said*.
- I am, most of the time, hyped up.
- I can’t swim. Never tried either. But I really love going and staying at the beach.
- I can’t decide on my own without asking my mom’s opinion first. Even if I chose to go against her afterwards. I’m a very indecisive person at times. It takes me a while sometimes to realize what I really like or want when it comes to anything.
- I am a loyal friend. But I only owe my loyalty to people who never made me question theirs. I have trust issues and I’m giving all the credits to my ex.
- I’m a nocturnal type of being. Nah-uh, definitely not a morning person.
- I look a bit intimidating at times, but I’m easy to talk to and become friends with since I’m nice to everyone unless they give me a reason not to be. I’m the kind of person who is extremely shy until I get to know you better. After that I tend to really surprise people with my weirdness. Teehee.
- During my elementary days, I have joined several contests. Such as, Filipino declamation, children’s choir, photojournalism, news casting etc. Then I got lazy in joining contests in highschool until now.
- I have a great fashion sense that no one could ever understand. HAHAHA. I call it a “Personal Style”. HAHA.
- I don’t eat raisins. I dunno why, maybe coz it kinda looks like a dead flies. lol.
- I speak fluent Tagalog, Hiligaynon, English, and Sarcasm.
- I love traveling! I realized that I belong out there. I can really feel it! See the world & gain unforgettable experience which i can forever keep in my heart. I really want to travel all over the world while I’m still young.
- I laugh alot really alot ..although I have a grumpy face. Who cares anyway? hihi
- I break rules so imma break the rule of this game and add 20 other facts. HAHAHAHA.
- I used to think I was tough, but then I realized I wasn’t. I was fragile and I wore thick fvcking armor. And I hurt people so they couldn’t hurt me. And I thought that was what being tough was, but it isn’t. (THIS IS VERY FACTUAL. HAHA.)
- When I was little, I once told my dad that I wanted to be a teacher cause I want to follow his foot steps. Then I realized I can’t be a teacher cause I get too irritated around kids. HAHAHAHA.
- People get my mom and I mixed up a lot. People who don’t already know us always think we’re sisters.
- I like it when people pay attention to me, but at the same time hate being in the spotlight (too much pressure and eyes that are potentially judging me frightens me)
- I spend too much money. Especially on clothes & food of course.
- I am an introvert, which surprises a lot of people because I’m pretty outgoing. That being said as I’ve matured I’ve become a lot more restrained and regardless of how much I love the company I’m in, I will always need to remove myself and recooperate. I crave rest. I do not party, whatsoever. I’ve very attuned to what’s going on with me.
- I’m pretty self-conscious because I have this fear of people judging me. I always compare myself to others. I don’t really like being shy and insecure, it used to be worse a few years ago but I’m working on that and I think I’ve come a long way since then!
- I am a lazy perfectionist. I have an unfortunate ‘all or nothing’ mentality.
- I really love doing things under pressure. Guess that’s when my brain works well. HAHA.
- I sing a lot even though I’m not very good at it. Most of the time in the bathroom. Frustrated singer here. HAHAHA
- I have been too honest, at times blunt, sometimes i regret it, sometimes i don’t, depending who they are to me. I’m a very frank and straightforward person. If i don’t like you, or your attitude, I’ll tell you honestly. *And sometimes doesn’t care you feel about it. As long as I’ve been way too honest to you. I know it sounds so rude but that’s how it is I guess.*
- Basically, I don’t indulge myself into sports. Too lazy to get burned under the sun or even to move a single bone. Not a sports minded tho. I just like watching athletes playing and all. Hoho.
- I’m pretty old skool, and have the tendency to collect vintage items.
- I believe in ‘meant to be’, and I believe that everything happens for a reason. I’m a hopeless romantic kinda person. HAHAHA. I’m a person who’s in love with love. I believe in fairy tales and soul mates.
- I’m very forgetful and I have to set myself reminders in my phone to remember even the smallest things. (I even once forgot my birthday. Crap. )
- Currently making money as a blog/web designer, editor, theme maker. And Online Clothing Shop (using the proceeds to fund my daily cravings) HAHA.
- I hate surprises as much as I hate roses, chocolates (as a gift). Well, no one has ever tried to make one until now. HAHA.
- After graduation, I have future plans to move to Baguio and live there for at least 5 years then move to Paris or Japan or Canada for good.
- I can’t stand talking on the phone unless I can carry on a conversation with someone without feeling awkward. I rarely ever answer my phone at all and if I do I won’t stay on it longer than ten minutes unless I enjoy your existence.
- I’m extremely self-conscious about EVERYTHING. (So those small comments about how loud I am actually hurt me a lot.)
- I’m easily moved by words and will randomly burst into tears while listening to songs that I’ve already heard a dozen times.
travel, midway, kleyrtravels,
I’ve been quite very busy the last few months because of school stuffs and all. Well, I guess this has been my latest travel diary since summer. After all, it turned out very cool and I enjoyed much.
And because we own a travel agency (our family’s small business), which caters educational tours of different schools and universities, I am blessed I must say coz I can travel for free. Of course, I just go along with the tour of other schools our agency handles.
Because Midway is Farm and also a Resto, they sell fresh and newly harvested vegetables and fruits for a very affordable price.
They also sell some sorta goodies. And oh, they’re delicious, I tell you.
Can’t go home without having a photo in this portion of the resto. Such a cozy place.
It’s really nice to sit and rest under a kubo (nipa hut) and feel the breezy cool weather.
The interior and exterior of this Resto is amazing. Also the food they serve, especially the bakareta. Highly recommended.
"When I was little, I thought being an adult was one of the greatest feat ever. I thought that if I reach adulthood, I would have all the knowledge in the world. I would be so great just like the people I looked up to then. I couldn’t wait to grow up and answer to myself. I would be able to do things on my own, without the aid of a helping hand. When I was little, I thought I would have everything figured out by the time I’m an adult. I’ve reached my teenage years and I’m close to being done with that milestone, and I still haven’t figured everything out. I don’t think I’ve even come close to reaching the half-point of it all. I’m far from an all-powerful oracle of knowledge. I’m far from being the best person that I have the potential to be. I still answer to many things besides myself (sometimes even more so to those than my own self). I still reach for a helping hand whenever things get rough, or even when they’re smooth sailing. I’m not sure where to begin and where to end, and if I even want to know at all. These restless feelings of lost and uncertainty are unnerving. Sometimes, I find myself awake at night wondering if I’ll ever figure things out. If I’ll ever find myself. If I’ll ever stop listening to outside voices, drown what needs to be forgotten, save what needs to be remembered, and live up to my potential. Sometimes, I wish I can go back in time and tell my younger self, “hush, dear child. Don’t rush your life. Look forward, but don’t step too forward too fast.” I wish I had someone then who warned me about growing up too fast."
Day 11: Something Fun
30 day photo challenge, Blob,
A year ago, we were forced to attend the UDay Parade primarily for the reason of having an Attendance Slip which is being required by our Accounting teachers (well, for a plus points on our grade).
And because of boredom, these photos are the witnesses that we have enjoyed the UDay on our own way.
"Some people think only intellect counts: knowing how to solve problems, knowing how to get by, knowing how to identify an advantage and seize it. But the functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship, compassion, and empathy."
MEET THE BLOGGER
Kleyr. 19. Ph.
14th of October. Libra. Filipina. Self-proclaimed "Personal Style + Travel Blogger" from the Southeast Asia. Nowhere perfect.
Blogging Fashion + Travel since 2014
CONNECT WITH KLEYR
A like won't hurt baby. ♥
Spread some love! Leave a message.
You have been here